Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Play with Vocab


Have fun with vocab.  The more fun you have when you are studying the more likely you are to keep doing it.  There are lots of fun word games on the internet for you to try.  One that I discovered recently is called Knowords.  It gives you the first letter of a word plus a definition.  You have to guess the word before the time runs out. How many words can you get right before time is up?

First time I played I got 70 points.  It's not an easy game and spelling definitely counts.  I had to skip a few words because I couldn't spell them correctly.  but it's loads of fun.  I definitely want to play this game again.  Give it a try and see if you can beat my score.  By the way the second time I played I scored 280 points. Post your best time in the comments.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment