Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Geocaching with Cassie

What do you like to do in your free time?  Do you have any hobbies?

Well, today I would like to tell you about mine.  (If you are one of my friends from the American Center, you already know.)  I like to play a game called Geocaching.  The idea is you use a GPS unit to look for boxes hidden in different places.   Here is an official video explaining more about it -



I have a confession to make.  I don't use my GPS very often when I play this game.  That's because I play in the city and it's often easy to figure out where the hidden location is by using Google maps and the hints listed on the Geocache page.  Of course, this doesn't work if you are looking for a cache hidden in the forest or on a long hiking trail but I've managed to find quite a few this way.

Come along with me as I drive from my hotel to find an easy geocache.  It's filmed in timelapse so the whole video is less than 1 minute.  (42 seconds to be exact.)

No comments:

Post a Comment