Friday, April 6, 2012

English Central Video - The Country by Billy Collins



The question I am asked the most is - How do I practice my pronunciation?   Well, I found a great new resource on the web to help you.  It's called English Central.  On the site you will find hundreds of videos on a variety of topics.    The videos are short and include English captions.   After the video is finished, you can record yourself repeating the video line by line.  After you are finished it will tell you how well you did. 

I'll be posting videos weekly from English Central related to the Topic of the Week.   The first one is called Animated Poetry: The Country by Billy Collins.  Click on the video above and a video player will open in a new window to play the video.   You will need a microphone to be able to record your voice and get feedback. 

Leave a comment and let me know how well you like this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment