Sunday, August 5, 2012

Topic of the Week - Visit Washington, DC

Listen to me read this post.





Hello everyone.  Sorry I haven't posted in a long time.  As I've mentioned in the past, I live in Vietnam and sometimes it's impossible to get on certain websites like facebook and blogger.  


But we won't worry about that today because I'm able to get on my blog again!! I would like to thank everyone for your past comments and staying with me through all of these ups and downs.  


"Ups and downs" is a way to describe alternating periods of good times and bad times.  Life is full of ups and downs so we must continue to move forward to the best of our abilities. 

So, Let's do that...


This week join me on a virtual tour of Washington, DC.  I'm going to show you the sites of my hometown.  We'll visit the White House, The Smithsonian Institute, The Zoo, The Lincoln Memorial and the Washington Monument.  And maybe a few other places too.


What are the top 5 places to visit in your hometown?  Leave your answer in the comments.


Thanks for listening.  This has been Cassie Brenn for fastfoodenglish.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment